Our Physiotherapists will draw on their years of experience to assess, diagnose, educate, advise, treat and guide you through your injury. We use a sound framework of musculoskeletal assessment to diagnose your problem and then plan your rehabilitation. We achieve this through a combination of eastern and western techniques including: soft tissue massage/myofascial release, manipulation, acupuncture, home exercise programs, education and advice. If necessary we can refer you for X-Rays/ultrasound scans or refer you on to the appropriate health professional.
What we provide:
- Management of injuries and pre/post operative conditions.
- Rehabilitation Programmes
- We can help you avoid further injury by educating you about the underlying causes of your syndrome.
- Management of pain, both acute and chronic.
- Our Physiotherapists have considerable experience on dealing with sportspeople and teams.
- headache relief
- Lifting and Back care
We achieve this through:
- Effective assessment
- Prescription of a tailor made home exercise program
- Manipulation or mobilization
- Deep and Soft Tissue massage
- Pre/post surgery rehabilitation
- Gait re-education
- onward to referral for further investigations or to appropriate health professionals as necessary.
The Physio8 ethos places you at the centre of the decision making process. Education and discussion is paramount in creating an informative environment. Everything will be done to ensure that the client gets the best possible care and that their goals are achieved.